Monday, August 8, 2011

Photos and thoughts

Sorry such a blurry photo (blame the camera on the cell phone) But these are our two happy kids. Yes, they are always this happy and smiling when they are playing together (or doing something mischievous)


Fun, mess after a sleepover on the floor with Mom.


My babies!

Talking to Liv about the definition of lying. When I asked her if she understood she said, "yes."
I thought, "Great!" 
Then she told me that I had it all wrong. "Lions roar, Mommy, they aren't bad, that is just what they do." 
(How could I get that wrong?)

Liv was getting out of her pajamas and handed them to me. She then told me that they weren't good enough and I needed to put them on the "wrinkle board" and use the "wrinkle machine" on them.


1 comment:

Dinee said...

You need to post more often my friend. I love the lying story. I have had such a hard time trying to teach that concept to Libs so when you figure it out, let me know.