Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life

There is so much on my mind. So many things that have happened. Some questions asked. Some questions answered.

My mother in-law, Lori Barney, passed away on Oct. 19, 2011. She was 52. Now Lori was Travis' stepmom. His Mom died in 1994 while he was serving a mission. My dear father in-law has had 2 wives pass away and is only 67. My heart aches for him. For the questions he asks, "Why?" and for the answers I don't have.

This past year has been a storm of sorts. Trials left and right. But with those trials I have witnessed God's hand in our lives. Miracles.

As a family we are working through these events and I will share some of the trials and blessings. But for today I wanted to share a song. At Lori's memorial service the Young Women of both Lander wards sang a touching song. A song that brought tears to my eyes and peace to my heart.

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I love you.

Dinee said...

That's a beautiful song. Love you and still praying for you all. You have my number if you need to chat.