Saturday, October 26, 2013

Turning 5

I am so bad at blogging it is pathetic. So I am going to do a few update posts and then get onto regular blogging with our new adventures.

In April, (I know I already posted Mother's Day but I can't pass this up) it was Liv's 5th b-day party. She wanted a super hero party so that is what she got. Some of the ideas like the superhero picture were not my own ideas but I can't recall where I saw them to post links.



 I made masks for the kids to decorate.


 We had glitter, stickers and pipe cleaners to decorate the masks.

We had a Pin the handcuffs on the Hobglobin station.

 The Loki Limbo station

Shoot the villain station. (the round chair turns and we would spin it and the kids would try to shoot the balloons with the villains on them.)

 Super HEROES!

 I made capes for all the kids with their initial on the back. It was so easy and so fun.


 Limbo action.



 The birthday girl.


I put a sheet on the floor and used duck tape over cereal boxes for the buildings and some white pillowcases for the clouds. Trav stood on a ladder and voila, flying super heroes. I saw this idea online and loved it. Wished I had some mad photography skills but they turned out okay.


 Even Trav got in on the fun! Handsome Man!


1 comment:

Carley said...

Can't believe she's 5!! Love that she wanted a super hero birthday party, and she sure is a s cute one!! can't wait to hear more about your aber adventures :)