Sunday, November 18, 2012

Waffles

I am in desperate need of a new camera. I don't claim to have any talent when it comes to picture taking but I could really use a better camera to capture our lives in better light. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Sorry for the poor pics but at least I am taking them.

 Liv and I made rainbow waffles. Wish you could fully see the vibrant colors but they were fun and tasty.

 
So tasty that Liv was ready to eat them before we sat up to the table. YUM!


I told the kids it was time to brush their teeth and when I went downstairs this is what I found waiting for me. I am so thankful for these two!

We are so excited for Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving that we spend with just our little family. Which means all the cooking is up to me. I am a little nervous but really excited. I hope everyone has a great holiday week!

3 comments:

carley said...

so cute! love your little family. Good luck with dinner! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Kristi said...

She's makin WAFFLES! Those are really cute!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dinee said...

What a fun breakfast!